This Website is owned by the company under the name “NUEVO SA” (hereinafter, the Company).
Website means hereinafter all web pages, applications, services, content, texts, information, photographs, visual representations, etc. included under the website https://www.nuevo-group.com
This is an agreement between You, the user of the Website and the Company regarding Your use of the Website. With this agreement, the Company grants You a non-exclusive, personal license, which is governed by the following terms. Your use of the Website presupposes your full and unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this agreement. Also, by using the Website you declare that all of your statements and warranties contained in this agreement are true, and you guarantee their accuracy.
- All the content of the Website is property of the Company and/or its respective licensors and is protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek, European and international law on the protection of intellectual property, and is provided to You solely for personal use. Any reproduction, copying, modification, publication, exploitation and, in general, any use of the Website, other than that described in this agreement, is explicitly prohibited. It is also explicitly forbidden to mislead the public about the actual provider/owner of the Website as well as for You to make it available for commercial or other purposes, in any way whatsoever.
- You explicitly undertake not to use the Website for illegal or immoral purposes or for any purpose other than your personal, private use.
The Website is provided to You “as is” and its use, in whole or in part, by You, is at Your sole risk. The Company is not responsible for the truthfulness, validity, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Website, nor does it provide any guarantee as to its suitability (technical or otherwise) for any purpose. The Company assumes no responsibility for any incidental or consequential damage you or third parties may suffer, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Website, in particular regarding computer or other system failures, loss of data, malfunctions with any software or hardware already installed, etc.
- The Company is entitled at any time and without notice to modify or interrupt temporarily or permanently all or part of the Website, without being held liable.
- The use of the Website is governed by Greek law and for any dispute that may arise, the competent Courts designated are those at the the company’s registered office.
ΙΙ. Contact Form
- The Company gives you the opportunity, if you wish, of a first exploratory contact regarding the services provided, through the contact form which can be found on the website https://nuevo-group.com/contact-us/ (the “Contact Form”). It is required for all fields to be filled in.
- The completion and submission of the Contact Form does not constitute the conclusion of a contract, nor is its acceptance binding for the company.
- The Company may change the content of the Contact Form without notice.
III. Personal Data Protection
For the use of the Website, the Company may request your personal data. In this case, the Company may keep a Personal Data Record as a processing officer. The purpose of the processing will be the commercial cooperation or provision of the requested services. The Company undertakes not to transfer your data to any third party, except for those persons associated with it who are necessary for the execution of the processing. The Company undertakes to process your data as described above in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), the national legislation on the protection of personal data and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority. In any case, you have the rights granted to you by personal data protection law, including those of access and objection, which you can exercise by contacting the Company by letter addressed to the site: Thesi Routhounia, Schimatari, Viotia or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What personal data does the Company collect?
In case the Company asks you for personal data with which it can identify you online only, rest assured that they will be used safely and only in accordance with Personal Data Protection Regulation.
These data are:
Name, Surname, Email, Contact Phone, TIN/VAT, Address.
- How do we use your personal data?
The Company observes and applies responsibly the legislation on Personal Data.
Personal data shall be used only for the following purposes:
- The fulfillment of proposed sales, supply or service contracts with regard to the needs of each person contacting the company via https://nuevo-group.com/contact-us/
- Serving the smooth operation of the website.
- Sending information material in case you have given us your relevant consent.
- Transmission of data to third parties
The data collected shall not be transferred to third parties. Exceptionally, the Company may disclose personal data if required by law, by a court decision or at the request of any other governmental or regulatory authority.
- Your rights: Right of access, objection and deletion
The Company grants visitors who have provided their personal data through https://nuevo-group.com/contact-us/ the opportunity to delete their personal data and information to correct and update it, at any time, if retained. To do one of the above please contact email@example.com when the process of deleting or modifying your personal data is completed you will receive a corresponding informative email.
- Data security.
The Company applies reasonable security measures to protect Personal Data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction. The Company limits the authorized access to your personal data only to those persons who have a legitimate reason to know this data, in order to provide a good service to you
The Website may contain links to other websites. The Company does not have the ability to control these websites and is in no way responsible for the content, advertisements, promotions, competitions, services, products, etc. available from the above websites. By accepting the above, you explicitly agree and accept that the Company is not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused to you by or in connection with the use of the content of the aforementioned websites to which the links published by the other users of the website refer.