12 May Job Opportunities/Sales Manager
Nuevo Group offers our customers a wide range of products and services on animal nutrition and production. We provide own-brand tailor made innovative nutritional solutions, premixes, speciality products and feed additives for all species of productive animals.
Nuevo Animal Nutrition Ltd (Ireland) was established in Cavan in 2019 and has grown exponentially since then. Due to our continued growth, we are now seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
As we continue our exciting expansion and new product launches, we are currently recruiting a Sales Manager that will focus on the Northern Ireland region and cross border sales.
In this role you will drive sustainable growth in sales by developing strong partnerships with our customers, particularly in the Pig and Ruminant sectors. You will:
- Develop our customer base, promote and sell our full range of products.
- Consistently achieve agreed sales, revenue and margin targets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process and liaise with operations teams to maintain service levels.
- Provide timely sales data and work closely with our Technical Team to support client needs
- Gather market intelligence and provide insights into the business to contribute to the development of sales strategies and NPD
- Participate in industry events and support marketing initiatives to drive positive market awareness.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and offers an attractive remuneration and benefits package including incentive bonus, car.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Sales role or similar business, with a track record of exceeding sales target
- Excellent knowledge of and experience of successfully selling into the Pig or/and Ruminant sector, particularly Farmers and Feed Mills, and established relationships with customers in these sectors.
- An agricultural qualification, knowledge of animal nutrition and a deep understanding of the farming sector, are a distinct advantage.
Skills and Key Competences:
- Hunger to grow skills, prove yourself and develop a rewarding career as the company expands, possibly internationally.
- Commercially savvy, with excellent sales skills – ability to generate business, negotiate, handle objections and close sales.
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of animal nutrition, identify customer needs and deliver appropriate responses and solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Good organisation and time management skills – ability to organise your work to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Results Driven, Energetic, self-motivated & persistent, with a strong work ethic
- A professional, who projects a positive company image to the public.
- Full clean driving license
Attractive remuneration and benefits package.
We have received funding from InterTrade Ireland to grow our business, with support from the Acumen Programme
Interested and suitably qualified and ambitious?
Then please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org supplying a current CV