PoultryStar® is a well-defined, poultry-specific, multi-species synbiotic product that promotes a beneficial gut microflora through the combined action of carefully selected probiotic microorganisms and prebiotic fructooligosaccharides.
What are the main benefits?
- Fast establishment of beneficial gut microflora
- Re-establishes balanced gut microflora during post-antibiotic application
- Inhibits growth of bacteria like C. perfringens, E. coli, Salmonella and Campylobacter
- Reduces incidence of wet litter and pasty vent
- Improves weight gain
- Improves feed conversion
- Decreases mortality
- No negative side effects, no withdrawal times
Water application: PoultryStar® sol
PoultryStar® sol is applied to drinking water and can be used in different poultry production systems and under different environments. The application is flexible and recommended during critical and stressful periods of the production cycle.
Feed application: PoultryStar® me
PoultryStar® me is a microencapsulated form for feed application which allows the product to withstand high temperatures used in pelleted feed.
NEW-Gel application: PoultryStar® Hatchery
PoultryStar® Hatchery is a gel droplet application designed to be applied to day-old-chicks at the hatchery. This application minimizes stress, stimulates early feeding behavior and seeds the gut with a specific synbiotic for a strong start.