The Biotronic® Top line combines selected organic acids and their salts with a phytochemical and the unique Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex fully utilizing a unique synergism in their mode of action. The Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex boosts the activity of the active ingredients (the organic acids and the phytochemical) and facilitates their entry by permeating the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS?
- Boosts antimicrobial activity of organic acids and phytochemicals against Gram-negative bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella)
- Enhances growth performance
- Maximizes profit
The Biotronic® Top line includes:
- Powder products with organic acid blends, phytochemical and the unique Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex that can be added into compound poultry, swine, calf and fish feed
- Powder products with organic acid salts, phytochemical and the unique Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex that can be added into premixes, milk and milk replacers
- Liquid products with organic acid blends and the unique Biomin® Permeabilizing Complex that can be added into drinking water, compound and liquid feed or milk and milk replacers
A special inorganic carrier acts as a Sequential Release Medium (SRM) in the powdered products, ensuring a slow release of active ingredients in the feed and gastrointestinal tract.
Biotronic® products are non-corrosive, safe and easy to handle, with no side effects or withdrawal period.